A New Creature | 2 Corinthians 5:17 | + phone lockscreen

March 23, 2020

This verse was requested by a reader a little while ago, and I decided to create a wallpaper AND phone lock screen (I know, I'm never this organised... study procrastination is a wonderful thing haha) with it this week. It made me think of a song we sing with our youth group:

"Things are different now,
Something happened to me
When I gave my heart to Jesus.
Things are different now--
I was changed, it must be,
When I gave my heart to Him.

Things I loved before have passed away,
Things I love far more have come to stay."

Make sure when you download these images click on it to bring up a high-resolution version to save - saving directly from the post will result in a pixelated image. 
Have a blessed week, friends! x 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello Hannah. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honoured to get connected with you as well as know you being a born again christian who have her interest in the church as well as photography through which you want to glorify God.Your post very encouraging revealing what transformation can take place in our lives as a new creature in Christ. You have explained it beautifully. I did try to use your contact page for sending the message but it did not go through and hence I am using your blog post to send my message to you. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastotal ministry for last 40 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great cotnrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. god's richest blessings on you your family and friends also wishing you and your family a blessed and a Christ centered rest of the new year 2020. My email id is:dhwankhede*at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear feedback about the wallpapers on this blog, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Feel free to leave a comment, though please just remember to keep your words God-honouring :) Psalm 19:14 Thanks! :)

All-Time Visits