The Heavens Declare - Psalm 19:1

November 09, 2016

There was an incredible storm in our area last night and I just had to get my camera out to photograph it. Pictures really don't do it justice, but hopefully I've captured a glimpse of what it looked like.

The words in Psalm 19:1 really sum it up well "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handiwork." The display of God's power and glory through creation is just amazing and to know He created it all!








You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi Ms. Hannah,

    Just want you to know that it is a blessing to find wallpapers with great scriptural verse on it! King James Bible is the greatest book ever. I'm also attending an Independent Baptist Church (Bible-way Baptist Church) here in the Philippines. And I'm blessed I've found a blog that is God-centered. May God continue to bless you more. Waiting more of your wallpapers. (2 Chronicles 15:7)

    In Christ,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine,
    I'm so glad that you have found my blog a blessing! Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It encourages me so much.
    God bless,
    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your faithfulness to serve the Lord Jesus Christ, and your love for His Word. I am enjoying these on my laptop lock-screen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praise the Lord! Glad they are a blessing :)

      Delete

I love to hear feedback about the wallpapers on this blog, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Feel free to leave a comment, though please just remember to keep your words God-honouring :) Psalm 19:14 Thanks! :)

All-Time Visits