2 Corinthians 2:5

March 01, 2013


Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 
2 Corinthians 2:5


{1280x1024}



Hope you enjoy this months wallpaper... I didn't get time to make any sizes other than the ones here, so if you need another size to fit your computer screen then just let me know in a comment and I'll post one up :) (I hope that makes sense... just look at my previous post and you'll see what I mean about the sizes)

PS. Let me know in the comments below what your favourite Bible verse is, or what verse you would like to see on my next wallpaper  :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love your beautiful wallpapers. One thing to check. The Casting Down immaginations verse reference is 2nd Cor. 10:5, not 2:5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for putting your creative and God-given talents to work. One thing- the Bible reference for Casting down immaginations… is 2nd Cor. 10:5, not 2:5.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad that it is a blessing to you! xx Thanks for the proofread - this is an old post but I must have missed the typo when I published ;)

      Delete

I love to hear feedback about the wallpapers on this blog, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Feel free to leave a comment, though please just remember to keep your words God-honouring :) Psalm 19:14 Thanks! :)

All-Time Visits