Here is Love - 1 John 4:10

April 18, 2014

I think I should start out by saying I am so sorry that I haven't posted anything on this blog since Christmas. 
The truth of the matter is, I have been very busy with my life and haven't had a lot of time for writing blog posts. But, I'm back :) Not sure what next term has in store for me, but I hope to be able to post a bit more often... I have so many ideas, and have received a lot of suggestions from you all, but I shall just have to see how I go in terms of actually getting those ideas into blog posts :)


Since it is the Easter weekend, I thought I would do something Easter kinda themed this month.
I love this verse in 1 John 4:10 - "Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins." 
 


To me, that is the message of Easter all wrapped up in one sentence; that God sent his only begotten Son to bear our sins on the cross. The word propitiation means to atone for sins and wrong doings. Jesus died to pay the price for our sins & save us.

So, this Easter, I encourage you to think and reflect on God's great love in sending His Son, and the sacrifice He made for you & me. 
Have a blessed Easter! :)
Hannah


This is a beautiful song from Matt and Christy Taylor's Album "Gentle Voice" called "Here is Love." Hope you enjoy listening to it :)
Here Is Love by Matt & Christy Taylor on Grooveshark

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thanks so much Hannah for that wonderful reminder of God's love for us this Easter season. (By the way, don't worry about not posting for such a long time; I totally understand. I blog for my family's website and sometimes it's hard to keep up with blogging on top of everyday life.) Anyway, have a blessed Easter, and remember that Christ is risen and alive today!

    -Abby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing that Hannah! I always love to be reminded of HIS great love for us. We recently made a lap quilt for a dear lady, and embroidered that verse on it! I love the wall-paper. Do keep it up! Love you lots and God bless you!! Your sister, Tiana xoxo Psalm 25:5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great wallpapers you got here Hannah, really really amazing work...May the Lord bless you
    Do you happen to have wallpaper with Isaiah 26 v 3?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,
      I'm glad you are enjoying my wallpapers. I have a few phone lock screens to upload when life settles down a bit. I do - here is the link :) https://kjvbiblewallpapers.blogspot.com/2011/07/isaiah-263.html
      God bless :)

      Delete

I love to hear feedback about the wallpapers on this blog, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Feel free to leave a comment, though please just remember to keep your words God-honouring :) Psalm 19:14 Thanks! :)

All-Time Visits