Deep Waters | Isaiah 43:2

March 25, 2023

Every now and then, I get on a little "creative kick" where digital art becomes an expression and extension of my heart's prayers. When I stumbled across this image from a trip to New Zealand my hubby and I took a few years ago, this verse was instantly on my mind. 

There are so many things in life that would overwhelm us and flood our hearts with sorrow. The brokenness of this world, the brokenness of our communities, and the brokenness in our own hearts weighs heavy. But, it shall not overwhelm us. Christ is with us. 


I hope this lifts your heart today, as it did mine, wherever you're at in life xx 


6x4 [Photo Ratio]


2450x1600 [Laptop monitor ratio]



You Might Also Like

1 comments

I love to hear feedback about the wallpapers on this blog, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Feel free to leave a comment, though please just remember to keep your words God-honouring :) Psalm 19:14 Thanks! :)

All-Time Visits