Yet Will I Trust in Him | Job 13:15

February 23, 2019

I’ve started reading the book for Job in my personal devotions recently. Job’s attitude through all his trials is something that always challenges me. I was really struck by Job’s initial response to the death of his family members in chapter 1 - the Bible says that he “rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell on the ground, and worshipped,” I don’t know about you, but if in a similar situation I think I would really find it difficult to worship! But yet this was the place that Job took his sorrow and heartache. 

Hope you enjoy this scripture wallpaper to remind you to trust in Christ regardless of the circumstances! 

In this blog post I have included both a computer wallpaper and a phone lock screen version - I was reading through some comments recently and phone lock screens had been requested so I thought I would give it a go! I have used the sizing for an iPhone X, but it should resize to fit most phones with a little of the image cut off. Let me know if it works for you! xx 






You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi dear Hannah, LOVE this wallpaper, may share it on my blog, one day if that’s ok. I love Job too. It brings reality to our lives when we see how this OT saint bore such suffering,
    Bloggy hugs Shaz in Oz.x PS if could get it to post properly on FB will put it there too... not a FB fan! It doesn’t cooperate always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon,
    Thanks so much for your encouragement! The facebook issue *seems* to be fixed now. So hopefully it won't continue to be an issue! Feel free to share on your blog anytime xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your Blog and lovely photos looking for a quote. Thanks for being their and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing. This is a great blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear feedback about the wallpapers on this blog, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Feel free to leave a comment, though please just remember to keep your words God-honouring :) Psalm 19:14 Thanks! :)

All-Time Visits